How do I use Brute Slayer?

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
Malygris

How do I use Brute Slayer?

Postby Malygris » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:22 pm

This may mark me as a bit on the slow side, but how do I actually use the Brute Slayer special attack? The Napalm attack and whatever Isabel's special attack is called are fairly straightforward, but I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with Brute Slayer. (To be honest, I'm not even sure what a Brute is, which leads me to a secondary point: Add my name to the list of people who'd like to see some sort of manual made available. I picked the game up over Steam and while the gameplay isn't exactly complex, manuals are nice for details like this.)

kneo24

Postby kneo24 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Brutes are those big guys that fire those fast paced rockets at you. When you have the brute slayer upgrade available, a blue circle will appear in front of the brute. It moves around with their field of vision. Get into the blue circle and activate it with the spacebar (default for special attacks). An animation and music should play.

Malygris

Postby Malygris » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:44 am

Awesome, thanks. Tried it out and it worked perfectly. Not quite as explosively bloody as I was expecting, but still pretty cool.

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”