Who is Chuck? (possible spoilerz)

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
Malygris

Who is Chuck? (possible spoilerz)

Postby Malygris » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:58 am

I ran into this a couple weeks ago and I've been keeping my eye on the forum since, hoping that someone would bring it up and solve the mystery. But it's not happening, so I guess I'll do it.

While I was messing around in the sewer with Boris, I found a little secret area which contained a large potted plant sitting overtop of the name "CHUCK" printed on a ledge in large block letters. Here's a screen cap:

(I highlighted it because it was kind of dark in that corner in the default image.)

It's been driving me nuts ever since I saw it: Who or what is CHUCK?

Laforma

Postby Laforma » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:39 pm

its not a spoiler, its more an easteregg.

but if u don't know chuck the plant, u're sure too young to play shadowgrounds ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_the_Plant

laforma

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:50 pm

:)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Malygris

Postby Malygris » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:42 pm

I hate to admit it but the only LucasArts adventures I've ever played are Full Throttle and Sam & Max Hit the Road, so Chuck the Plant was unknown to me. I do feel kind of weird about not picking up on it from Morrowind, since I was what you'd call "obsessive" about that one. Thanks for filling me in. :)

Laforma

Postby Laforma » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:32 pm

mmmhh, sam n max, day of the tentacle, ... the good old 2d sprite animated adventure days. somehow i miss them sometimes. btw max got bart simpsons synchron speakers voice in the german talkie version :)

but back on topic, its a shadowgrounds forum...

laforma

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”