Page 1 of 1
Patch changelog and outstanding bugs?
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:20 pm
I just updated the boxed SG:S, but I have no idea what the changes and fixes in the patch are. Is there a list available somewhere?
As for outstanding bugs, I noted that Overtime Pay still stops spawning enemies.
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:20 pm
Here's a short list just in case anyone else is wondering:
* Fixed rare crash bug during mission start
* Survival mission 'Overtime Pay' should now spawn monsters indefinitely
* Fixed width for "Show custom missions"
* Fixed Sniper's kill-counter not showing during conversations
* Monster AI is now always enabled during mission start
* Monster-related experience fixes
* Co-op fonts now in Unicode
* Fixed Launcher's antialiasing reset setting
* Launcher uses a different method to launch the game
* Editor naming directories can now have spaces (e.g. Program Files)
* Editor "Create New Mission" button fixed
* Editor data reading for some mission files fixed
* Added dark cursor for snow terrain missions
* Added Co-op specific colors for characters
* Added Mission template for creating new missions in the Editor
* Added Proper Unicode support for Launcher
* Minor visual effects adjustments
* Added Brute Slayer sounds and visuals
* Added Co-op individual character weapon selection when using multiple keyboards
We'll include a proper patch list in the next version.
Overtime is getting quite weird as it's running perfectly fine for me, so I'll need to investigate even further... (So I'll need to play the retail/Steam version and see what happens - the files seem quite identical but maybe there's something strange going on again.)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 am
Heh does Valve make you pay to download/install the game?
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:34 pm
What do you mean? Steam of course takes its cut from the sale price on Steam, but there's no "funny business" going on if that's what you mean.