Survivor demo?

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
Jimyd

Survivor demo?

Postby Jimyd » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:36 am

I just ordered the Shadowgrounds survivor package with both soundtrack cd's through the store finally, and was wondering if there is a DL version of the demo without the 30 minute time constraint. Want a little heads up =).

Oh and where would be the latest patch as of right now to dl when the game comes in? Thank you.

Frosty

Re: Survivor demo?

Postby Frosty » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:21 am

I had the best luck getting both SG & SGS demos w/o errors from the Meridian 4 mirrors, whatever they are, and I believe the one from there is the one that doesn't have a time limit. I seem to recall there being two versions of the demos, one has a time limit and one doesn't, but I can't remember which one. I think the 500ishMB one has no limit, while the 1GB+ version does.

I just bought a new copy of SG from eBay, so I'm not as deep in the demos as I was a few weeks ago. I will probably end up getting that package if a collector's edition isn't released, as I really like the music from SGS. ;]

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Survivor demo?

Postby fb_joel » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Jimyd, I hope you have received or will soon receive the package. :)

Updates should be downloaded with the "Check for updates" link in the Launcher. If that fails, you can get them manually from http://www.shadowgroundsgame.com/sgs_updates/ (not working right now but will soon).

As for the demos, both games should have real demos around 500 MB in size floating around. Check e.g. http://www.meridian4.com/games/Shadowgrounds2/demo.html . The 1 GB version is a trial that can be made the full game by buying the game. (Oh, and there will be a new demo soon, mainly for the UK launch but I'm sure it will spread.)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”