Secrets list

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
Malygris

Secrets list

Postby Malygris » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 am

Is there any kind of GameFAQs-style list of secrets, easter eggs, etc., for the game? And yes, I checked GameFAQs and they don't have one. ;)

I'm on my fourth run-through of the thing and for once I'd like to get all the secrets, and I'm not too picky about using a cheat guide to do it.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Secrets list

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:11 pm

There is actually, thanks to ZedPower.

http://cyberquebec.ca/zedpower/survsecrets.htm

I think it's a complete list. And I still think we did a pretty good job on a few of those, very hard to find but not impossible. Especially the Road to Atlantis second mission is my favorite, secret-wise, I think those were very clever places. Makes me smile. :) (And the final reward makes me sad, sorry about that, wish we had had more time for that and not 5 minutes...)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Malygris

Postby Malygris » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:15 am

Argh! I just finished another playthrough of the game and found 19 of 20 secrets on my own. I really thought I had a shot at getting them all this time. Thanks for the link, I'll have a look through it and see if I can track down that final missing secret.

wilcoxon

Postby wilcoxon » Tue May 12, 2009 3:32 am

The linked page now gives a 404 (not found) error. Does anyone know where to find the secrets list now?

ZedPower

Postby ZedPower » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 am

Heyo. This is a little late maybe, but for future reference I've rehosted the guide at http://zedpower.dreamhosters.com/text/survsecrets.htm.

I wish I could put it up at gamefaqs but they keep rejecting it. Maybe it's too short? I don't know.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 pm

ZedPower, thanks a lot. I've taken a backup copy of it now just in case too. It's a good list.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

pplexr

Postby pplexr » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:37 pm

link is dead . please someone repost pleasee

Edit: This was spam. D'oh... -joel

ZedPower

Postby ZedPower » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Is it dead for anyone else? I can get to it without problems but if it's blocked for other people I'll have words with my host.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Works fine for me. Needed this for another user on a different forum, heh. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Zyphrus

Postby Zyphrus » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 am

There's one piece of information missing in the secrets guide, the part about this key card:

The Inside mission (that's mission 19) secret is a two part secret. The secret is behind the door by the terminal with the research data. To open that door, you have to pick up the key card in the southern room on the western end of the map

otherwise, excellent guide!

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”