shadowgrounds survivor steam no german version?

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
Farang

shadowgrounds survivor steam no german version?

Postby Farang » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:44 pm

hi, bouight the steam version of shadowgrounds suvivor today but the steam version doesnt have german language ...can i change that on any way?

MarjutFB

Re: shadowgrounds survivor steam no german version?

Postby MarjutFB » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello Farang

You can change the game's language in Steam properties by right-clicking Shadowgrounds in your Steam Library and then choosing Properties and then navigating to Language tab (then choose German from the drop-down menu).

Hopefully this was helpful. Cheers :)

Aspirin18

Postby Aspirin18 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:42 pm

And where is Russian Steam vers. of Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor?

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 am

Aspirin18 wrote:And where is Russian Steam vers. of Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor?

Hey Aspirin18

Unfortunately the only languages available for Shardowgrounds are English, German, French and Spanish. Shadowgrounds Survivor is only avalable in English, Spanish and French.

Requests for Russian version have been noted, but unfortunately can't promise anything.

Cheers.
Last edited by MarjutFB on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aspirin18

Postby Aspirin18 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:38 am

These two games have excellent official Russian localization from "Акелла" (Shadowgrounds) and "Руссобит-М" (Shadowgrounds: Survivor). I find it strange for themselves, why a lot of games in Steam does not have the support of the Russian language? We need a small patch; besides both games are not new. Discuss with Russian localizers will not be a problem.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Right now the rights to those localizations are indeed owned by Russobit-M and Akella, respectively. We don't have the rights to distribute them on Steam. Sadly I believe all the people we know have left the companies (and I think both have been bought or merged to other companies). So it's a little bit difficult to sort it out... It's something we can think about trying to fix in the future but right now we can't make any promises, sorry! :(
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Sandstein

Postby Sandstein » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:59 pm

There is no german Steam Version for "Shadowgrounds: Survivor" You have only "Shadowgrounds" in german. You have no steam properties to Change the language in german and in the Survivor Setup-Options you can Change only between english, french and spanish. No german available!

I found now a patch. You can use this patch to translate the GoG, Steam & DVD Version to german. I don't know if i can link the patch here or how i can change the Survivor-Steam version in german otherwise.

I hope the Support-Team can give me more informations.

Thanks

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Sandstein wrote:There is no german Steam Version for "Shadowgrounds: Survivor" You have only "Shadowgrounds" in german. You have no steam properties to Change the language in german and in the Survivor Setup-Options you can Change only between english, french and spanish. No german available!

I found now a patch. You can use this patch to translate the GoG, Steam & DVD Version to german. I don't know if i can link the patch here or how i can change the Survivor-Steam version in german otherwise.

I hope the Support-Team can give me more informations.

Thanks

Hi Sandstein,

The fact there is no German version for Shadowgrounds: Survivor in Steam was stated above. I however noticed there is also an error with my first reply so sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll try to look into this but we probably can't publish the patch you mentioned because it's not ours. If you have it and it works though feel free so share it as an unofficial solution.

Cheers.

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”