Boss got stuck outside trap area

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
mykro76

Boss got stuck outside trap area

Postby mykro76 » Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 am

So after finishing SG, I started SGS. Lastmann's starting weapon, pretty cool idea btw! Pretty soon(around level 2 or 3) I get thrown into a boss battle, trapped in a roughly triangular area. As the giant wrencher / tyranosaurus thing approaches me I naturally back up to the force field, then move aside. The boss continues through the force field and then goes around the rock wall and gets stuck there outside the trap, just pacing back and forth.

I did kill it eventually, by throwing grenades at the gap in the rocks so that the boss would catch on fire for a couple of seconds each time, but it took ages in between dealing with all the small wrenchers! Maybe the boss shouldn't be allowed to go through the force fields?

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Boss got stuck outside trap area

Postby fb_joel » Wed May 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Sorry to hear it took a long time, indeed this is not really intentional. I will see if we can fix this at some point but at the moment I don't want to make too many promises (a bit busy with a gazillion things). I hope the rest of the game goes well though. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”