Walk in the Park Achievement

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
dvahagn

Walk in the Park Achievement

Postby dvahagn » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 am

Ive complete game in normal and play each level from level select on hard + hardcore but achievement not unlocked, frozenbyte do something, i spend a lot time and nerves for complete that but achievement not unlocked!!!!!!!!!

FB_JussiE

Re: Walk in the Park Achievement

Postby FB_JussiE » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Hello dvahagn, and sorry to hear you're having such a nasty issue.

Only reason we could come up with for this to happen is that if you've died on the last boss and restarted it from the "game-over" screen, for now this can break the achievement. This can be gone around by restarting the entire level and finishing it then. This is known only to affect the boss-fight, not another levels. We're working on a fix for the issue at the moment, but do not have any ETA.

If you're willing try to re-do the boss and see if it works (and if you get game-over screen reload the whole map).
If you do not get the achievement like that let us know and we'll have to look deeper in to this issue.

dvahagn

Postby dvahagn » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 pm

I win last level from 1st chance, but achievement not unlocked!!!

Cosmo

Postby Cosmo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm

dvahagn

I've got the achievement. But I did not finish the game on normal and then replay every level on hard + hardcore like you. I changed the save slot and started a new game on h+h. I've died on the last boss on first try and restarted it from the "game-over" screen. But achievement has been unlocked. Maybe Frozenbyte fixed that, I don't know. Anyway, hope my post helps you.

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”