Cant Progress. Glitch? Brackenridge Rise

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
OptimusCoon

Cant Progress. Glitch? Brackenridge Rise

Postby OptimusCoon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am

I am at Brackenridge Rise and encountered a big stone golem, kinda like a mini boss.
I died and spawned at the previous checkpoint, but now there is a wall that blocks my way and i can't reenter the room
where the golem was. I think i killed i through the wall with a hammer smash move ( based on no "boss music"), but still a wall that blocks my way, the wall came after i entered the room for the first time, but since i respawned at the previous checkpoint outside the wall, my progress is halted.
Is this something someone else has trouble with?

I am playing on Wii U.

Thanks in advance.

FB_Esa

Re: Cant Progress. Glitch? Brackenridge Rise

Postby FB_Esa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 am

Hello OptimusCoon,

This is a known issue that we haven't had time to fix yet. Basically you didn't trigger the checkpoint near the rockgolem (that's what we call him :)) and now you spawn in the previous checkpoint. Only fix to this is to restart the level and make sure you hit the checkpoint. The trigger area is quite large so you don't need to be exact with the jump, theres just one tiny area where you don't trigger it if you just run down the edge.

Hope this helped you and sorry for the inconvenience.

KEVROC

Postby KEVROC » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 am

Please help!

Same issue.

How can I restart level when everytime I reload game, I'm stuck on other side of wall and can't get into rockgolem's chamber?

:(

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 am

Hello Kevroc,

You can restart the level by going back to main menu, selecting new game (not continue!) and choosing Brackenridge Rise as your level. Your progress will resume (Exp, levels, skills etc) and you start from the beginning of the level. When you come to the rock golem, be sure to hit the checkpoint when jumping down to the "arena" and before turning the lever.

KEVROC

Postby KEVROC » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:43 am

I will try that, thanks for the reply!

Return to “Trine 2”