Trine 3 PS4 Trophy Bugged (All Your Collectible Are Belo...)

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Zeyckler

Trine 3 PS4 Trophy Bugged (All Your Collectible Are Belo...)

Postby Zeyckler » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Hello, I have collected all the trineangle (the 1050) and I haven't the trophy and is the only trophy missing to get the platinum.
I have tried to close the game, created a new game and load the savegame of the 1050 trineangles and nothing, the game refuse to unlock the last trophy.
Anyone can help me?, I have the platinum of the 2 first games and now I can't unlock this to get the 3rd :cry:

Thanks, best regards.

MarjutFB

Re: Trine 3 PS4 Trophy Bugged (All Your Collectible Are Belo

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:42 am

Seems like you also emailed us about this? In case it wasn't you, here are the same points:

Unfortunately it's likely that we have to recommend you to collect the experience again in another Save Slot. :( However, please check you have indeed collected everything in each level and try these workarounds:

• Collect experience is another Save Slot, then in your completed one
  • Try if clearing the last level (boss battle) again would help
  • Reinstall the game

I hope this helped, but let me know if you have any questions or just how it goes. Cheers!

Zeyckler

Postby Zeyckler » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:05 pm

MarjutFB wrote:Seems like you also emailed us about this? In case it wasn't you, here are the same points:

Unfortunately it's likely that we have to recommend you to collect the experience again in another Save Slot. :( However, please check you have indeed collected everything in each level and try these workarounds:

• Collect experience is another Save Slot, then in your completed one
  • Try if clearing the last level (boss battle) again would help
  • Reinstall the game

I hope this helped, but let me know if you have any questions or just how it goes. Cheers!

Thank you for your support, after have tried reinstall the game and also creating a new game (completing the first level) and load again the "complete" savegame without any success, finally, completing again the last level (in solo mode, maybe completing the last level in co-op is the problem?) I have unlocked the last trophy and the platinum.

Thank you again, best regards.

P.S. Waiting for Trine 4 (please, again in 2D :P)

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 am

That could have been the issue, but no matter what it was good that you finally got the trophy.

Also thank you for sharing the solution and for your support! :)

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”