Why has gone EAX 5.0 Enanthed Edition Trine?

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
BONJOVI

Why has gone EAX 5.0 Enanthed Edition Trine?

Postby BONJOVI » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Why has gone EAX 5.0 Enanthed Edition Trine? Now hear worse than the EAX, I do not get it !! If both Windows 7.8 u 10 support EAX with Al OPEN
EAX 5.0 sound Trine is much better than Trine Enanthed Edition!

MarjutFB

Re: Why has gone EAX 5.0 Enanthed Edition Trine?

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:18 am

I think this was part of the update, as Trine Enchanted Edition is made with out new engine. I haven't worked on audio myself, but I don't think there will be changes to this. It's unfortunate that you don't like the new audio as much, but I hope you can still enjoy the game.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

BONJOVI

Re: Why has gone EAX 5.0 Enanthed Edition Trine?

Postby BONJOVI » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:37 am

Not that I do not like the sound of the new Trine remastered only say that the sound of the previous Trine is better because with EAX 5.0 effects sounds better to my taste. You could not continue to give support to your games even with another graphics engine to EAX 5.0?

On the other hand I congratulate you on your graficamente game improvement over version 1 and 2 and also congratulate you because you continue giving support to NVIDIA3D VISION and my TRINE 1 and 2 are of the best games that have come out in NVIDIA 3D VISION. Quite a show! Hopefully sigais supporting NVIDIA 3D VISION.

Return to “Trine”