Master Ninja Trophy

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
fluffas

Master Ninja Trophy

Postby fluffas » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Anyone had any luck with the "master ninja" trophy, cant get it work.. not even sure if im going right lol

FB_Lauri

Re: Master Ninja Trophy

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 pm

It needs to be done in a way where you never swing backwards, only the direction you are facing to. Not the perfect explanation but I hope you understand :)

Nerix

Postby Nerix » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 am

It´s working, I am not sure in which level I got the Trophy, but perhaps its helpful if you know, that you should press just R2/Square, without hitting X in between.

By the way, I just got the Platinum-Trophy, and I am not a Trophy-Hunter, but this game was so awesome that I had to give it a try :D

But one question @Frozenbyte: What were you thinking when you decided to make the "All Boxes And No Play…"-Trophy? This Trophy is so absolutely boring and senseless, just making 500 items takes ages... :?

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Nerix wrote:But one question @Frozenbyte: What were you thinking when you decided to make the "All Boxes And No Play…"-Trophy? This Trophy is so absolutely boring and senseless, just making 500 items takes ages... :?

Yes indeed, we didn't think that much when we created that trophy. But in the other hand, if you manage to get the trophy it's a story worth telling to your grandchildren :wink:

SirDrago

Postby SirDrago » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Any clue where to get the hit 3 enemies with one bow shot?

hanssen1507

Postby hanssen1507 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm

please someone this trophy is impossible i have done at least 6 swings where i never swung backwards and still nothing. btw im at fangle forest trying to get this trophy at a very long bridge. also need help with triple shot trophy lol

Agriel

Postby Agriel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:47 pm

SirDrago wrote:Any clue where to get the hit 3 enemies with one bow shot?

I got it on bats in like the 7th or 8th lv, wasn't even trying to get it

Nerix

Postby Nerix » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 pm

SirDrago wrote:Any clue where to get the hit 3 enemies with one bow shot?

First of all: it´s very helpful to equip the item which maxes your number of arrows to 4. After that, it is pretty easy to get, just jump around without killing any enemies an wait for them being close together on the ground. Then make a short bow-shot upright in the air, the arrows should hit the enemies/ground with quite a big gap between each other. Hope that helps :wink:

FB_Lauri wrote:
Nerix wrote:But one question @Frozenbyte: What were you thinking when you decided to make the "All Boxes And No Play…"-Trophy? This Trophy is so absolutely boring and senseless, just making 500 items takes ages... :?

Yes indeed, we didn't think that much when we created that trophy.

I assumed something like that ^^ But all the other trophies are fine, so it´s still a rather good ratio between boring- and fun-trophies, especially when you compare it to other games :wink:

By the way: your mail notification for subscribed Threads is not working, I already didn´t get any mail for my account activation and had to ask Joel to activate it manually... Perhaps you could fix that?

Return to “Trine”