Secrets parts - on the same level?

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
magnetik

Secrets parts - on the same level?

Postby magnetik » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:52 pm

When it says "find one more secret parts to unlock ..." does it mean, that you have to find one more secret parts on the same level? Or may I find it on next level too?

Damage

Postby Damage » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:59 pm

There are 20 secret parts in the game, and 20 standard levels (not counting the ones at the end end of the game).

As far as I can tell there's one part per level, certainly it seemed that way. I could be wrong. If you replay the levels you can probably find the parts you missed and if it's anything like the first game they'll be added to your overall total.

Although it'd be nice if there was some indicator on the Load menu that told you whether you'd found the part on a particular level or not..

D
Gonna Rip 'em a New One

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:05 pm

There are a few levels that have 2 secret parts. At least Road to Atlantis B (the second one) has two. And I'm personally very proud of the locations for those two (that's why we had to put two there!). :)

I think you can indeed use Load Game to play missions and if you find a new secret part, it will be added to the total. (I'm not 100% sure though.) We'll see if it would be easy to add the secret info to the Load Game menu to make secret hunting a bit easier.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”