Trine 2 Mac Bug with Logitech F510 gamepad (solved)

Technical support for the Linux and Mac platforms for all Trine games.
werpu

Trine 2 Mac Bug with Logitech F510 gamepad (solved)

Postby werpu » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Hello I am playing Trine2 with a Logitech f510 and it works more or less, but I discovered a bug in the game in conjunction with the gamepad. I can swing with the thief but if I press the A button (which works for jumping quite nicely for all three characters) then the rope is not released like it should be.
Is this a bug?

I am playing the latest Steam version.
Last edited by werpu on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fb_jlarja

Re: Trine 2 Mac Bug with Logitech F510 gamepad

Postby fb_jlarja » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm

werpu wrote:Hello I am playing Trine2 with a Logitech f510 and it works more or less, but I discovered a bug in the game in conjunction with the gamepad. I can swing with the thief but if I press the A button (which works for jumping quite nicely for all three figures) then the rope is not released like it should be.
Is this a bug?

We didn't have time to update our controller database with changes that came with expansion upgrade. Sorry for inconvenience.

Go to Settings => Configure controls menu, open tab for thief's bindings and bind Rope jump to jump button.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

-JLarja

werpu

Re: Trine 2 Mac Bug with Logitech F510 gamepad

Postby werpu » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:02 pm

fb_jlarja wrote:
werpu wrote:Hello I am playing Trine2 with a Logitech f510 and it works more or less, but I discovered a bug in the game in conjunction with the gamepad. I can swing with the thief but if I press the A button (which works for jumping quite nicely for all three figures) then the rope is not released like it should be.
Is this a bug?

We didn't have time to update our controller database with changes that came with expansion upgrade. Sorry for inconvenience.

Go to Settings => Configure controls menu, open tab for thief's bindings and bind Rope jump to jump button.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

-JLarja

That worked like a charm, thanks a lot for the quick help.

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Linux & Mac”